Way back in 1707, the first hospital in Calcutta was built in the premises of the Old Fort at Gerstein Place. The Council of Fort William constructed this hospital. This hospital, initially built for the Europeans, was then known as Presidency Hospital. The hospital was accommodated in a single storied building. more.....
>> Quiz on Breastfeeding and Poster Competition. Click
>> Recruitment Notice for different posts in Microbiology Dept. Click
>> RET Examination will be held on 12 July, 2016. Click
>> Interview for selection of House Staff in Dentistry Department. Click